jueves, 24 de mayo de 2007

BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMSby Green Day
I walk a lonely road,The only one that I have ever known,
Don't know where it goesBut it's home to me and I walk alone.
I walk this empty streetOn the Boulevard of Broken Dreams,Where the city sleepsAnd I'm the only one and I walk alone.
I walk alone,I walk alone,I walk alone,I walk a...My shadow's the only one that walks beside me.My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me.Till then I walk alone.I'm walking down the lineThat divides me somewhere in my mind.On the border lineOf the edge and where I walk alone.
Read between the linesWhat's f***ed up and everything's alright.Check my vital signsTo know I'm still alive and I walk alone.I walk alone,I walk alone,I walk alone,I walk a...My shadow's the only one that walks beside me.
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me.Till then I walk alone.I walk alone,I walk a...I walk this empty streetOn the Boulevard of Broken Dreams,Where the city sleepsAnd I'm the only one and I walk a...My shadow's the only one that walks beside me.My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me.Till then I walk alone...

1 comentario:

Ale dijo...

Hola, me llamo Alejandro, y queria invitarte a conocer mi blog http://hacetuviaje.blogspot.com/ y consultarte si aceptas tlc?, si es asi confirmame en mi blog.Saludos.
Muy bueno tu blog